Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Who said them chebys weren,t quick :: :: if you going to go on a off track excertion it certainly looks like a good track to do it on,top vid

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
oh man that sweet! That warm up lap was killing me...but after that the offic rumbled! The driver was not playing after that launch!

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Bill any chance of you having a in car cam of the lil red coupe??? I hope to have one this year of mine.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have one old one it was green, and on street tires. Limited passing, opentrack

Might have some better ones on disk around somewhere.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Sesh I got all amped up and hte link doesn't work!!
Help us out Bill....this winter is getting me depressed I need some vicarious track time :)

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
pretty cool...thank you for passing that neon...man that thing was annoying

·
Registered
118 Posts
great video. thanks...it's one of the best (and cheapest) ways to sit back and learn. it appears this driver knows the track quite well, as he is very smooth with the wheel. thanks again.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
I am amazed the wife actually sat and watched the whole video. The guys at work...could only handle a few minutes of it. The wifes comment after the video..."When is the next scca event?" ;)

·
Registered
8,118 Posts
Holy Crap :jawdrop: I had to stop myself from watching, could have been there all night! How in the world can you remember that long of a track?
Sure would like to go there for a track day :: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Yeah I raced that the other night on My GT4. I think Hans has some competition...lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts