Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
It would have been a hit in the Australian market.
If true it would only take one picture of it on a stage to make it worth 100's+ if not seven figures IMO and if true those pictures are out there somewhere.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I dig it, but typical craigslist rant. Potentially very cool car, and TWO ****ty pics of it.

I'd rather see one REALLY GOOD pic of it outside than the two useless ones they posted.

5 pictures of the trans. Almost forgot it was the car that was for sale...

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
My brother had a Monte Carlo of around that vintage that had an experimental engine in it. We verified it with a dealership but we never found out exactly what was experimental. It did run good though for a big(ish) car.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Strange, that te big selling point is it’s a 2 door wagon, but the pics down show the wagon body. The front is clearly a 442. Now show me the rest!

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
That would be fun

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I dig it, but typical craigslist rant. Potentially very cool car, and TWO ****ty pics of it.

I'd rather see one REALLY GOOD pic of it outside than the two useless ones they posted.

5 pictures of the trans. Almost forgot it was the car that was for sale...
Had the exact same impression!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I dont believe the story.

You would have to take two cars and cobble them together.

Olds guys would have been looking for this car for 47 years if it were a true story.

Im a Vista Cruiser guy, my dream car is a 65 Vista Cruiser, white with a burgundy interior.

Unfortunately for me, my wife does not share the dream.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I guess these are from 2010 and it's since been stripped and primed, at least these are a better view.

It's cool, but I don't think it's 32K cool.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts