Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....I thought I would post this just to inform youse all to another good deal on the net after seeing the group buy thing on fans. Many times we simply do not know these places exist. FWIW, I do not have any affilliation with this group other than I post over there and have contributed an article to their article pool. But, just too good to pass up.

I write tech articles for a few national rod mags and visit literally dozens of sites like this every day! In my experience the very best everyday prices for Spal fans are at http://streetrodstuff.com/Products/256/ along with custom made radiators and accoutrements. It's not just for "rods" and many of the products can be morphed into your ride! The guys from Chevytalk, Camaros.net, RRT, and the HAMB can attest to the service and quality.

This is NOT to step on anyones toes....just more information for better hotrodding! :: Hope no one minds my sharing.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Street Rod Stuff:
16-inch (2360 cfm) SPAL Pull Fan $145.95
Mounting Kit (pin style) $10.95
Sensor System - On 200/Off 185 $58.00
Total: $214.90 + $21.00 Shipping = $235.90

Street Or Track's Offer:
For ALL V8 cars we recommend using the 16" High Performance puller fan. To run a 16" High Performance puller fan you'll need the fan ($139), thermostat and wiring harness ($45) and the mounting brackets ($15) TOTAL - $199. Deduct the $10 off this month = $189 + $8.99 shipping = $197.99 (Plus a $5 Gift Certificate for future purchases) ;)
PLUS, Street or Track helps support THIS website with product donation and monthly specials. AND, we all know Bill & Shaun...

Nothing against Streetrodstuff.... ::

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Yeah!!! What Cloney said. :: :: ::

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
I bought my 16 spal fan before the Streetortrack group buy on them from Streetortrack and still didn't pay that much. Also the fan I got sounded like a sick emu when it turned on and Bill sent me a new one to put on before I sent the old one back under the warranty. Which btw reminds me, Bill, I will get the old fan unmounted this weekend and ship it out Monday ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep....you're right about the present prices. I had bought the Spal top of the line fan for $125 not so long ago, so prices have gone up apparently. But, [censored] Z will commonly make you a package price and I did not know if the other place was extending the prices as an "everyday" deal. I would still encourage him to quote you a complete system if that is what you are looking for. Nothing wrong with the other guys tho and did NOT mean to imply that either. ::

The biggy so to speak over at SRS is their capability to make you a customized alum radiator for under $350! I have sent many people to do this and nary a complaint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts