Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from Texas planning to attend? I would like to but we will see what happens.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
drive or fly? It would be equally expensive. Any young grasshoppers gonna go? we usually have more money then sense

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I was actually planning to drive (not my mustang) until they moved it to Seattle. I may still try and fly up, I've been telling myself for years I need to go to one.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im thinking about driving up with a couple friends. it would make it much more comfortable

·
Registered
72 Posts
:loco: Thinking about driving it and pulling trailer with one of the old stangs on board. Dont know yet, but I may try to make it a two week thing and get the old vacation thing out of the way.
Sastangs

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
HTRDCowboy said:
I've got kin folks up there, good way to kill two birds with one stone.
I go every other year and incorporate the cornfeed with kin folk visits. Glad this is the off year since it AIN'T gonna be in Iowa! John

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sastangs said:
:loco: Thinking about driving it and pulling trailer with one of the old stangs on board. Dont know yet, but I may try to make it a two week thing and get the old vacation thing out of the way.
Sastangs
Is there enough gas in the world to do that?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
From the sounds of it, conr feed may not be back in Iowa for a few years. Maybe we should put a Texas group together and try and get it down here one year. Corn feed in Texas in June, bet they only do that once......

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol we should, that would make up for the 4000 mile round trip this year

·
Registered
395 Posts
sastangs said:
Sastangs
Vacation! I thought you were retired. How do you take a vacation from retirerment? Good luck with the trip.

Larry

·
Registered
72 Posts
Retirement is not what they make it out to be, DONT DO IT!!!! I had to retire to get a job!!! This HR stuff is not working out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts