Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's almost here. The Corn Feed is this weekend!!! Wow.

The loose itinerary is what we're going with - no interest in the golfing, so it looks like we're no go on that - but we'll figure out something else to do for people hanging around on Sunday.

Food will be provided on Saturday - but you'll need to supply your own seat - I don't have a formal area for eating - sorry :-(

Donations to help pay for the food would be appreciated too, but not required.

The address for the event is:

Red 5 Interactive
4549 Fleur Drive
Des Moines, IA 50321

You can get instructions for driving from http://maps.yahoo.com/

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

-bob

·
Premium Member
19,212 Posts
Seat? We all have seats: they are called rear ends!

I can't wait to meet everyone once again, and meet the newbies. In case anyone doesn't recognize me, I'll be the quiet and shy one..../forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Cough, cough, cough, aaa ya Midlife. The quiet shy one!
I too look forward to seeing everyone!!!! Old and new

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I'll be a newbie. Better print that map. Hope Midlife's award doesn't get smashed on the way. Nooo, sheep are more flexible than that! See everyone Friday Night!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Looking forward to seeing some old friends again and meeting new ones at this years event.

Sorry, Gene, but I haven't been working out enough for the Buddha contest, so I don't think I'll compete again this year /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Tom

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I have been training hard all year for the Budda contest. GeneJ, YOur going down this year!!!!!! I am winning that contest this year!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Can't wait! Would somebody please leave word at the Hampton as to where you're headed on Friday evening? Leave a message for Keith Kinnaird. I have to take SWMBO to her brother's house in Marshalltown about an hour and a half away and probably won't be back in Des Moines till evening time. I may have some catching up to do!

Thanks!

G

·
0 Posts
Can't wait to see everyone there, finally I get time off after a year of hard work /forums/images/icons/blush.gif)

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Perfect weekend..nothing planned..*LOL* I Love It....see you all in Des Moines

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
I'll post on my travel mis-adventure at a later date. This morning I'm in Iowa. Yesterday it SUCKED to be me.

I'll be heading out for Des Moines in a while. Have about a two hour drive to get there and I have to go to the airport to see if I can get my luggage(spent 6 hours trying to locate it yesterday).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts