Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Mustang fastback, GT350 clone
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pair of Dynacorn panels and the grain is totally different than my original panels (cut for Shelby side glass). I don’t see Scott Drake making them. I do see the rest of the trim is for sale and it “appears” to be grained. Which is correct and where do i find the smoother Fiberglas parts?

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Here is a pair with original paint & texture. Dean

·
Registered
65 Mustang fastback, GT350 clone
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! That’s what I am expecting! I’m not sure how they can sell something they completely does not match the rest of the interior. Any ideas where I can get an original looking pair?

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
I had these posted on Ebay a few months ago but yanked them due to slower than normal delivery of other sold items by USPS. My brother is a rural mail carrier so I fully understand delivery delays due to Covid. I had a few items I purchased take longer to arrive to our own mailbox. I don't know when I will repost. Dean

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I had this issue, with a 68. We married an old set of panels to the new chrome, so the-old panels had new bling. I think I drilled some rivets, and went back with JB weld...can’t fully remember....

or you can sand the grain off the panels as another option....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts