Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a turquoise headliner (66 with tuquoise/white Deluxe Interior), because I was told from several sources that it was correct for my color combo. Problem is, it's not the dark or even light turquoise that the rest of the interior is. It's more of a light, mint, almost baby blue color. It REALLY looks awful against everything else!

My question is, does anyone out there know for certain that this is the correct color headliner for my interior? In my opinion, white would look a WHOLE lot better; and since I'm taking the restomod route now, I'll probably change it over one of these days. Just curious if anyone else out there has turquoise interior, and what color headliner you have...

Thanks!

·
Registered
935 Posts
I believe a 66 would have a light aqua headliner, but I agree that a white headliner would look nice.
Many suppliers do not sell a true light aqua headliner. Check the box the headliner came in. I know Custom Trim did not have a true light aqua headliner. Call some other Mustang places and see if you can find one that carries a different line (there are about four major Mustang headliner suppliers). See if they list a light aqua piece.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts