Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for correct placement of three stickers in the engine bay of my 66'. The first is the "Auotlite Spark Plugs" sticker (red on white, arched shape). I see many on the rear of the air cleaner assembly, but the curvature is not correct, so I'm thinking that perhaps it goes on the shock tower. The second is the cooling system sticker. Not the "Caution Fan" one, but rather the white one with the red and black script giving info about Rotunda coolant. I suspect it goes on the radiator support very near the filler neck of the radiator but I'm not for certain. lastly the metallic tire pressure sticker. Have no idea where it goes, but I would guess near the metallic servicing sticker on the drivers side shock tower. Help please.

Edit: I found 2 of three answers...definitely on the air cleaner for the spark plug sticker, and on the inside of the glove box door for the tire pressure sticker. That only leaves the coolant sticker....anyone.....anyone....

Shannon a.k.a. The ShanMan! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
66' Vintage Burgundy C-code coupe
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1571656&a=12306481&p=42935059&Sequence=2.jpg<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ShanMan on 04/20/01 03:08 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

G

·
0 Posts
can only help with one - the spark plg sticker, does in fact go opposite the '289' on the aircleaner. To get the contour right,
try it at different distances from the center of the air cleaner until the arcs match before doing the peel and stick.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts