Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know how the stone-deflectors use those weird bolts? Well, I've got the bolts and I've got the stone deflector, but I couldn't tell you for the life of me how this is all suppose to go together(unless I'm missing something perhaps). I don't remember at all how the original one was because that was like 2 or 3 years ago.

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
My 67 is currently up in the air on the lift. It would be real easy to take some pics. Give me some specifics of what you need. PM or e-mail to get my attention.
Dave

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
I assume you're referring to those speacial rectangular nuts/clips that are
used to attach the gravel shield behind the front bumper...right? Last summer when
I had the bumper off would have taken some digital pics to send you.
Now the vert is taking it's long winter nap here in the land of the frozen tundra! :(

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
They are hidden under the wide grill trim right?

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
(actually Slim Jr now)
24,597 Posts
That's the ticket! Not to be a poop but did you cheat and tack weld them in place?

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's what I need, but how the hell is that suppose to hold the stone deflector down? It looks like they're just magically sitting in the hole.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's the problem, I have brand new ones and I stare at them like a *********. I have no idea how those are actually held to the panel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts