Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking out our favorite auction site and I ran across item 2941372788. Looking at the details it all sounds good, but that price is almost unreal compared to what I've seen everywhere else. Sellers feedback is all good and doesn't look all that fishy.

Has anyone here purchased from this seller before?

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Go for it, looks like a good deal. There are a lot of new or small businesses that use low prices, at or almost at wholesale to get their name out or to get you to buy other things or upgrades. The guy has good feedback rating, the product is legit(i checked the part #) and it's cheaper than summit which is usually the cheapest anywhere. $38 +$7 shipping is a good deal, summit sells em for $60 each but they have free ground shipping too, you're saving approximately $15 on each muffler, great deal if you ask me.

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Actually if you look carefully at the shipping, they are charging you $17 (S&H = $10.00, Other fee's = $7.00) for shipping which brings the total to $55, only $5 less than summit with there free shipping.

So a total of $10 is all your saving! That's as long as you don't want to insure them when there shipped, otherwise your looking at dedecting at least another $1.50 which means you save a whopping $8.50 :p

I hate it when people lower there price but raise there S&H fees to compensate.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I did the math and found I couldn't beat the price from anyone else. $46 per (based on 2 muffs) is pretty near $20 less than I can get from Ramchargers ($65 ea w/tax) locally or Jegs thru mail order. Total price for 2, including s&h is $93.

I placed my order about 5 minutes ago. I can finally do away with those glasspacks!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Yeah I think the additional fee per item means if you want MORE than 1 thats how much extra the shipping costs, like $10 for one $17 for two $24 for three #31 for four etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts