Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going on vacation for a week, probably won't have much internet access. I don't want to miss a thing, so would you all mind not posting for the week? Just save up your questions, jokes, doofus awards, announcements etc. I'll let you know as soon as I get back and you can start posting again. Thanks, I knew you'd understand

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
That's like asking a cocaine addict to give it up for a week! It just can't happen. But to make you feel better, sure... =)

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
I'm on vacation too this week. Going to the coast (Seaside, Or). I'll be taking SWMBOs lap top, but don't know what kind of hookup I'll be able to make.

I was trying to figure out how many posts I'd have to catch up on when I got back.

Rough est = 1k or so.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Wow! We're going on vacation this week too. We're heading to Playo de Carmen in Mexico. One of those package all inclusive things. Never been before, should be pretty nice though. So please don't post anything really cool or ask any questions I know the answers to, okay?

Taking the car to a show tonight, but didn't get some parts I ordered in time. Included a sender unit for temp gauge. Gonna have to attend with that mechanical gauge in the engine compartment /forums/images/icons/blush.gif. Maybe somebody will think it's a trick new trend./forums/images/icons/smile.gif
http://www.bluestang.com/users/timbeam/gb2-1.jpg

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Man, it's going to be QUIET next week! Maybe I'll be able to get some work done, then.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts