I posted a wee while ago asking about drip rails for my coupe. The portion Next to the windshield on the P/S has a lot of holes in it. The D/S is not as bad, only a couple inches of Swiss cheese. So here is my repair. I drilled out the spot welds and peeled the P/S drip rail down, then cut it a couple inches before the turn. Then I cut the flange off at the bottom of the vee. Then I made a new flange. I used an offset flagging die and made two opposing passes to make that little reveal in the flange. Then I used my finger brake to bend an angle on the edge. I had to bend the angle a bit long, then grind it down to the proper depth. Then I TIG welded the lip onto the flange At about 25 amps. It wasn’t my favorite thing to do. Seeing the tiny joint and manipulating .035 filler is not all that easy for me as I weld heavy iron regularly. Then I had to shrink the flange side a little to curve it. It came out very nice. Just need to weld it in place tomorrow, then do the other side.