Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a chance to visit a collector car consignment dealer in Michigan today. Thought I would share a couple of gems they have.

**WARNING ** You may need some towels for drooling.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I looked at a '68 GT500KR convertible in Battle Creek Mi 25 yrs or so ago, maybe longer. Barn find that had been sitting for a long time. Guy wanted 15k for it. Complete untouched car. While thinking about it someone else from Detroit bought it and restored it. It was red with a white top...hhhmmm....

·
Registered
295 Posts
If that 69 428CJ had hood pins I'd say that it was my old car. The one I wished I had kept.

Nice cars. Thanks for sharing.

Does not look right without them....A friend of mine with a Blue 69 Mach 1 redid the car years ago and never painted the hood black. Strange to see it without the blackout treatment...

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
If that 69 428CJ had hood pins I'd say that it was my old car. The one I wished I had kept.

Nice cars. Thanks for sharing.
Like this? (Not sure of the engine.) A buddy of mine was trying to buy this one and the guy said no...

Obviously not a shaker...

Allen

Attachments

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Like this? (Not sure of the engine.) A buddy of mine was trying to buy this one and the guy said no...
"Not for sale...I'm gonna fix it up someday"

·
Registered
6,495 Posts

Obviously not a shaker...Allen
Man, we can fix that! As soon as we swipe the other guys trailer, we can head north/south and grab that one up! He would not even notice it was gone for awhile with the weeds covering it...lol >:)
Road-trip! :pirate:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts