Vintage Mustang Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Never made it to Hammerjacks. My first slam was at the 9:30 Club with Pere Ubu. My buddy elbowed me and said "It's a fight!" Then when we realized what was going on we jumped in. I wonder what happened to all of the video that was shot there. I used to drive up from Lynchburg and the go straight into work the next day red eyed and stinky.
Ha! Hanging out at the Black Cat taught me the finer points of the mosh pit early on. Skills I was only too anxious to put to use every year at the HFStival. The original Hammerjacks was a great rock music venue.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Nobody has mentioned the great puddles for cover music?hes got nothing but covers...and this guy has some pipes. I was tuning in before he went on America’s got talent show. And he’s got a certain stage presence...

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
I'm a Steve Vai fAn and this is a Steve Vai cover by a little 10 year old chinese little girl. amazing to me anyway. how does a little kid do something like this and its just totally effortless for her?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Nobody has mentioned the great puddles for cover music?hes got nothing but covers...and this guy has some pipes. I was tuning in before he went on America’s got talent show. And he’s got a certain stage presence...
Definitely can sing...but there has always been something about a gay, 7 foot tall clown, singing rock that just gives me goose bumps. Just the right setting for a horror story.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts