Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a car show at the state fairgrounds today. 9am-2pm.

I left at noon, cars were still showing up.

Out of the 50 or so cars that were there when I left, there was a mostly stock 64.5 convertible, a beautifully restored 68 hardtop and this 67 Coyote. The color is Leadfoot Gray
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know the hp, it has a narrowed 9" and pretty meaty tires. A nice sleeper.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
I love the car other than the color. Gray is the most depressing color. We were going to sell our house a few years ago and move up so I painted the entire inside of the house varying shades of gray. We didn't move thanks to Covid and I come home to a battleship everyday after work. I swear I'm going to paint every blinkin surface in my house sunflower yellow this winter!

·
Registered
927 Posts
I love the car other than the color. Gray is the most depressing color. We were going to sell our house a few years ago and move up so I painted the entire inside of the house varying shades of gray. We didn't move thanks to Covid and I come home to a battleship everyday after work. I swear I'm going to paint every blinkin surface in my house sunflower yellow this winter!
One of my friends works at a wrap shop and they carry a huge spool of nardo grey in stock😂

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
One of my friends works at a wrap shop and they carry a huge spool of nardo grey in stock😂
I hope he has a good therapist!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Nice, I like it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts