Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AJE Colt 65 k-member & a-arms, notched towers, foxbody strange coilover struts, sn95 cc plates, aje drop spindles, 03 cobra brakes.

·
Registered
552 Posts
So how does it drive?????? Asking the real questions here!

Sent from the interwebs

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm assuming that CJ intake isn't going to fit under a stock hood unless you have a scoop/cowl?

Also what chassis brace is that running under the TB?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm assuming that CJ intake isn't going to fit under a stock hood unless you have a scoop/cowl?

Also what chassis brace is that running under the TB?

It's going to be real close, if it doesnt fit thinking i may cut a small hole for clearance and so some sort of factory looking scoop. It's adjustable monte carlo bar that fit perfect without mods.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Another one for you...what oddball combo of camber/caster plates are you using? That's a whole lot of adjustment bolts.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
sn95 maximum motorsports cc plates.
So what are you using for suspension? I doubt you have upper control arms with that setup(which explains how the Coyote fits) SN95 struts on an aftermarket LCA?

P.S. Looks like your dipstick is touching the shock tower in one picture...what kind of clearance are you looking at around the engine?

·
Registered
552 Posts
I've been babying it honestly since I only have 4 miles on it, everything is 100% new so need to adjust the shocks, get alignment, etc...

I can understand that... let us know when you really push on it

Sent from the interwebs

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So what are you using for suspension? I doubt you have upper control arms with that setup(which explains how the Coyote fits) SN95 struts on an aftermarket LCA?

P.S. Looks like your dipstick is touching the shock tower in one picture...what kind of clearance are you looking at around the engine?

AJE k-member/a-arms, foxbody coilovers, sn95 cc plates, aje drop spindles, 03 cobra brakes. Shock towers are trimmed flush to outer frame rail on bottom, the dipstick is close, but not touching. Motor went in with trans and headers attached, so enough room to clear.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts