Vintage Mustang Forums banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
I totally get the fact that the geometry might be improved some on a street car but at the cost of added weight at the worst possible spot. I use a system from a forum sponsor that can work well on the street and even better on the track. To 90% of the folks that frequent this forum my solution is either overkill for their needs or financially prohibitive. I guess I just can't wrap my head around that big slab of steel vs the alternative that I mentioned on a street car.
I agree with you about 90%. The other 10% I would need to verify myself. i.e. actual weights and weight distribution on the car. But in the performance world, there is a lot of give and take even though most everyone wants to have their cake and eat it too. Ultimately it will be up to the individual looking into said systems to determine if the product they choose meets their end goal. Hopefully they do enough research while weighing the pros/cons and not only what people tell them on the internet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Well, the point was for people who have the CPP kit installed to chime in on what they think of it.
 
61 - 63 of 63 Posts
Top