Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Seen this on craigslist.quite a bit of rust but looks complete. Think he is to high?
1965 Mustang GT Factory 4 speed. Barn Fresh.
I dont think he is to high cause he said "$3,500 or best CASH offer." so he is negotiable, its a A-code with a four speed and rally pacs, and he says its a GT that need to be checked but other wise its not as bad, Ive seen mustang that arnt complete and need alot of work for around the same price, those are high priced.

If some one is serious about restoring a car an knows how to weld etc.. it would be a great project like i said earlier im sure he is willing to go down on the price. If the car is restored properly to a good condition it could sell for at least 10k with the options it has imo

·
Registered
413 Posts
Bench seat too !

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I don't think he's too high either. I've seen much worse fixed. Like someone else said, if you can weld, then that car's not bad at all. To me, the big bonus is the originality--original rally pac, original shifter, original radio. Lots of Mustangs out there, but few that haven't been messed with.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Oh Man,I'm in love .I don't think he is too high at all. $3500 or best offer. I love cars that look like that. I think that car will be gone by the end of the day.

P.S. I just looked at the photos some more, that definately appears to be a reverb unit, or what's left of one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts