Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through the list for some of the cars to be auctioned up this month. Interesting stuff...
Not sure how this one will do...Looks like this guy may have "crossed the line"....Can you say.... Flairs :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Well its painted Grey has black stripes :puke: I'm sure someone will want it :sick: just not me.

Auctully would like to see some more photo's of car might be some interesting stuff going on there, but hard to tell from one picture. Paint looks good some other looks ok, Flairs do SUCK but to each there own, sure wish some of these guys could come up with origianl color scheme maybe playboy pink with black stripes :joker: anything but gunmetal grey with Black :peeping:, JMHO

Mark

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Thats NASTY!

And I mean that in the wost sence of the word.

:sick:

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's the full listing for those that care.....few more pic's....But, it doesn't get any better... :winkgrin:

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Well I had thought I might like something more about the car with more pictures well I was WRONG :no:

But I will bet some fool bids that car as bad as it is over 30k just cause they go down there to BJ on a lark and feel they have to come home with something.

Dont get me wrong most of those who aucually attend know there stuff but know that event is getting more popular getting more and more unknowledgable types.

We should all put our guesses in on what this car goes foe and see who's closest, I'll start at 31.5

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow!....31.5 :: awful generous... :lol: But who knows, ya might be right? Motor compartment doesn't even look very detailed. I guess they can't "all" be show stoppers :winkgrin:

20 grand!

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
How'd he ever get that air cleaner to sit on top of the Monte bar and still clear the hood.

The flares............... Yuk...

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
Those flares look like they belong on a Jeep Cherokee or something. Maybe the buyer will graft it on top of a jeep. :puke:

$25K is my guess.

K

·
0 Posts
What's wrong with you guys? Those flairs are just perfect.....for dirt trackin' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
180 Posts
How'd he ever get that air cleaner to sit on top of the Monte bar and still clear the hood.
Plus there's that chrome pony on top of the air cleaner. And does a three inch length of fuel line really need four hose clamps?

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
looks like it should be at the local dirt track.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts