Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
/forums/images/icons/cool.gif
Went for a great cruise with the boy's today to a all ford show a hour or so out of town to a place called Hamilton today, must have been 5 or 6 hundred cars there, lots and lots of Mustangs,heaps of early Aussie falcons, lots of 30's and up Fords of various shapes and sizes, also some English Zephres too, a couple of GT40's and only 1 shelby( very rare for a genuine one over here). I even came across a V12 lincoln, well you don't see those to much anywhere.One car that I quite admired was a 69 mustang 428CJ, complete with factory alloy 4v manifold,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
way nice,
lots of lies and meeting up with old mates from about 20 or so years back, then a good cruise home again, sort of makes those late nights and bad car day's all worth it./forums/images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
were turning all our A40's into 9 second pass cars nowerday's, all with roof chops and big tubs out the back ( waste of money I reakon)
The Mustang numbers over here go up and down all the time, just before Xmas about 22 cars were exported back to the states cause it's cheaper to buy a restored one here as opposed to restoring one inthe states, a real primo 65 convertable went for 30,000 a while back, a real bargain as the guy who restored it spent in excess of 60,000, his loss new owners gain I suppose.
We still keep our steering wheel on the left(right) side of the car though,LOL.
At a guess there were probably round about250 Mustangs, and I WAS THE ONLY VMF MEMBER THERE/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts