Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was so crowded I couldn't find a place to park tonight. i would guess there had to be more than 600 cars. I saw only about 15 Mustangs and didn't recognize anyone from here. Does anyone else go to Crystal Lake on Thurdays? Let me know and we could try and park in the same area.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
I usually go to Church on Thur, but I can move things around to make it to one of those cruises if it's all planned out or something. We would probably need somebody to show up really early and save us all a bunch of spots (not sure they will do this for us). Either that, or we'll have to all show up there really early sometime which may be tough for many of us to do. Maybe our Sept. meeting/event??

Troy

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey Jim, I will be there this Thursday 8/15/02. I normally park in the Bank parking lot. More room to sit and you can back into the spots. (On the main road you have to pull in forward.) Hope to see you there.

G

·
0 Posts
My name is Dave and live in the town of Kildeer, nearby Crystal Lake... Not too long ago I purchased my '65 Mustang, (red, of course) from a friend in Poplar Grove. I usually take the route through Crystal Lake when headed in that direction. Anyways, I stopped in at the Country Donut Shop to run in and take a pit stop, and my car got hit and run!!! Can you believe it??? Also, and unrelated to that incident, my 200 ci straight six is running rough... If anyone lives in the area and could help, please let me know. I am not an auto mechanic, so any advice is always good advice... Thanks, Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts