Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm not sure what the process is for selling on this forum so I thought I would give it a try anyways.

I have a full CSRP Swap Kit 2 (all new spindles rotors etc everything) that has had the full spindle setup installed but nothing else.

I can't use it because it hits my TCP r&p setup so need to purchase kit 1 from dennis.

After 390 for the full kit (retails at 524+shipping)

Located North East DFW near wylie and rockwall by lake lavon.

pm me if interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kit 1 is the Kelsey Hayes kit that uses stock spindles and mounts the calipers at the front instead of the rear clearing the lines on the cradle (that hit). If you need anymore info or description feel free to send me a message and ill help you out robert.

Kit is now sold to a lucky guy. Please close thread guys

·
Registered
12 Posts
is your kit still for sale? if so, what is the kit number? I am swapping from 6 powersteering to 8 powersteering with auto trans and manual brakes

·
Registered
370 Posts
Kit 1 is the Kelsey Hayes kit that uses stock spindles and mounts the calipers at the front instead of the rear clearing the lines on the cradle (that hit). If you need anymore info or description feel free to send me a message and ill help you out robert.

Kit is now sold to a lucky guy. Please close thread guys

I wish it was still available at that price...looks like it is sold based on his April post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts