Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have called this company about their headrests and shoulder belts three different times over the last week. I always get an answering machine, I leave a message, and nobody has ever calls back. This is pretty bad since they just posted a new advertisement in Mustangs and fords. I think I will have to look elswhere for belts and seat options. Who else has used this company?

·
Registered
242 Posts
I recently purchased seat belts from them. It took about three weeks to get them in. They sent me the hardware for a coupe, and I ordered one for a fastback. I have called afew times and gotten an answering machine, but I have also talked to them a couple of times too. All I can say is keep trying.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
A few of us, including myself, have bought 3pt harnesses from Julianos.com with varying levels of customer service. Personally, I did not have any problems. I also bought a LeCarra leather steering wheel from them. I'm very happy with both products.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I ordered mine in April during the Knott's Berry Farm show. I just got them 3 weeks ago. I also tried calling but never got a answer and then they showed up by UPS.

I also ordered some magazines from the guy at the show. I never got those.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I called to ask a couple questions about their belts... got someone on the phone right away; but he was very preoccupied with something else, and I had to repeat myself several times. He answered my question with "yeah...I think so" and practically hung up on me.

These are the only guys that can get me my belts in the color I need; but I'm re-thinking ordering from them. I mean, if they're this put out with someone ABOUT to make a $500 order, just imagine their attitude AFTER they have your money and you need support! No thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts