Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
I have never heard of them but that headliner looks well thought out. It is really nice that you don't have to remove the front or rear glass and that you get an extra bit of headroom. The price although a bit high really isn't that bad, all things considered.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price and the thougth of not being able to see it in person is what causes me to pause.
I like the concept of a one peice headliner but without a little hands on makes it hard for me to purchase.

RME

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
It's a product I asked for years ago on this forum. When my car is ready, I'll buy one.

John

·
Registered
2,167 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
would really love to see how this looks in the car... being 6'4" that extra 2" sounds reallllyyyy nice

a little pricey on the console though... i built this one as a mock up for the dash build in about 2 days (most of the time was waiting on fiberglass to dry) at about a total of $15

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mustangs to Fear deals in mainly Eleanor stuff and they have really done wonders with the fiberglass for the E-cars. All of their stuff is top notch and the owner Rich, is a great guy to deal with. Give them a call and they will be happy to answer any questions.

·
Registered
332 Posts
have you seen the headliner installed? theres some places here in San Diego that will do a custom one piece for half that price, but as most say... "you get what you pay for"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts