All the 'non licensed' Mustang horses look like ka-ka to me so I decided to make a horn button. Still working on the rest of it, but at least got the 'button' part done. I used the $10 horn button that you get for the knock off LeCarra 9 hole hub units. The emblem is a 66 hub cap center. I think it came out pretty good. Now I have to fab some contact pieces and hog out the back part of the button retainer assembly, and get it all assembled. There will be a little more black around the outside once snapped together. In the future, I might make that part out of aluminum. I think the black is a nice break from the blingy stainless in the wheel and the 'chrome' in the hub cap center, so I would probably black anodize if I did. This is the test fit.