Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy I raced back in High School with my 69 fastback against his 69 mach is paying my friend and I to restore his car. After sitting two houses from me for over 14yrs(yes I could see it rotting every morning through the fence as I past it). I'm currently taking it apart.

After years of doing it for myself. It is nice to be paid this go around. 351w,auto car.

In progress !

Troy

·
Premium Member
5,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope! keep you guessing. LOL besides a stripped shell with 1 inch of dirt all over the floor is not that great. Needs both front floor pans and one drunk drop off and of course a taillight panel. This car had a ruff life. Had been rolled over on the passenger side at one point. BONDO in the roof and down the back window area.

Work in progress.

Troy

·
Premium Member
5,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not dead just sleeping

Very nice :)

On a side note, the PNW section has been dead as of late

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz! snore zzzzzzzzzzzzz! snort ---snort zzzzzz!

Be very very quiet. Shhhhh

Troy

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Sorry , did someone say something ???

Did anyone even go to the roundup ? I didn't .

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
I had my fastback in the show. It was raining both Saturday and Sunday. As a result the turnout on Sunday was fairly meager. It was the fewest cars I've seen at Round Up since I've been going (9-10 years). Ken (Stroked66) stopped by on Sunday as well.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Thanks! I ended up trailering it to the show rather than driving to keep the undercarriage clean. Although, late Sunday afternoon the payment had dried enough and I did drive it home. I think that was the best part of my day.

Here's a picture from Saturday when the sun came out for a few mins. in the afternoon.

I also got a picture of your and Kim's Mach's at Crystal Mountain.

I think we succeeded in taking over Troy's thread.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts