Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't seem to be up to par. I bought some TMI seat covers and one had a defect. I sent pictures and I basically got this e mail back. I e mailed back and asked if I am getting a new one or not as there really isn't much info, but no response. If this is how it is going to be I can go to a different vendor.

Hello,

Please use the attachments to return the seat bottom.

Sincerely

Kevin Hiltz | Senior Customer Care| CJPonyParts.com
Your Best Source for Mustang Parts!
1-800-888-6473 |

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
CJ is legendary for big sales and miserable customer service. I switched to NPD years ago and have never had another issue. Virginia Classic Mustang is also excellent.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
What Flade said

John

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Yep, I agree with Flade.... I even got seriously burned at Mustangs Unlimited a couple years ago on a pair of some Convertible Top Cylinders that I spent some good money on. They turned out to be cheap junk that had no upper shaft seal locking rings (like the good ones have) and the shaft seals were just secured with cheap household clear silicone - real junk, and one of them literally exploded at a stoplight while I was waiting for it to change only a week after I had put it in... so I called MU and complained for a refund or even an exchange and they would not take their crappy Convertible Top cylinders back or give me an exchange for another product. That was the last time that I did any serious business with them. I guess that they like losing good customers...and bad PR...

:eek:)

Tony K.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No.. I called TMI and they explained it to me. They want me to send it to them (TMI) and they will correct the problem and send it back to me. I never heard from CJ Pony.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I sat on hold for about 30-40 minutes because my emails were not being responded to.
No issue returning my TMI interior 1/4 Trim panels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts