Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have updated our calendar for 2016 based on the events we discussed during our February meeting as well as including some additional Chicago area cruise nights, shows and events that weren't discussed.

Since this is by no means a comprehensive list, and I know there are A LOT more events out there, if you have anything you would like to add please send me as many details on the dates and times as possible and I will make the updates. One thing I have noticed is that most towns and restaurants have not yet updated their info for '16 yet.

Please use the link to access the calendar: https://teamup.com/ks14a4f8fb3fcf642a

Notes:

If you would like to be notified of changes & additions to the calendar you can do that by following the instructions here: How to use Teamup notificationsTeamup Calendar

If you would like to subscribe to this calendar and have it link with the calendar platform you already use on your phone or computer please follow this link for instructions: Subscribe to Teamup iCalendar FeedsTeamup Calendar

Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
773 Posts
I don't see Tinley Park, 171st/Oak park, every Tuesday on either calendar. Also, missing is Big R on Saturdays at 159th/Bell Rd in Homer. Both are pretty big shows.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI - I have updated the calendar for 2017. Still have more cruise nights to add, but its got most of the big events on there.

·
2,696 Posts
Just a note to everyone - we are aware that this thread is old and has not been updated lately. We are going to work on it and at the very least - get a new calendar for 2020 posted here when we have it ready.

Thanks!

-Zim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts