Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Its very hard to be a weatherman. At least hard to be a weatherman who is right all the time.

It is beautiful here in Batavia, but the radar also shows some rain up north of Elgin with more scattered stuff behind it.

Doesn't look like enough to cancel anything, but those who participate should probably expect to get a little spotty rain.

I will be at the meeting place at noon!

-Zim

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Dodge the rain, well I think we hit every rain shower we could :lol: ! Oh well, only took a couple hours of cleaning, but it was worth it!! It was a great get together, thank you Jason for putting it together. It was great seeing some old friends and some new ones. I forgot my camera so I have no pictures, but I am sure one of the guys will post some. Volo was great, first time for us there, we would like to go back when it is a bit drier. Lots of nice cars for sale but way out of my price range.

·
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yup.

It drizzled at the meeting place, and a little bit here and there on the way to Volo - then while we were walking through the exhibits - it rained hard for a half hour of so.

I wasn't too bothered by it - because my crunchy backyard lawn really needed the rain.

As I drove home, the sun came back out and the streets dried off. When I got home, I asked my wife if we had gotten any rain.

"Not a drop!"

}:( }:( }:(

-Zim

·
Registered
10 Posts
It was neet to see all the Mustangs lined up in the back lot at Volo. I did see alot of people going over to look at them. As cool as it was, I was so dumn, I had a camera, I didn't even think of snapping a pic. DUHH! Anyway, It was cool to meet some of you for the 1st time even though it was breefly. Next time I'll know what people look like.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts