Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, workmanship, condition and cleanliness are the items you will be judged on in daily driven. Keep in mind that your hood will be closed when it is judged and the undercarriage will not be looked at. Concentrate on the exterior, interior and trunk.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Yes to both of the above. Cleanliness is the key to winning and make sure that you clear out everything in the car (interior and trunk). Don't leave stuff in the there. Make sure you clean all the bugs from the radiator (first place I look).

Most of all, make sure you volunteer to judge. This is the best way to learn what judges look for in the future. And lastly, make sure you take the time to have some fun. Talk to some of the other owners, don't sit in your chair behind your car all day long. This is a hobby for socializing. Go out and have fun...

·
Registered
406 Posts
First of all, I look forward to seeing you and your car there in about 1-1/2 weeks!

As stated by the others, the 3 keys things to focus on are workmanship, condition and cleanliness. The factor you can make the most of is cleanliness. Since the hood is shut for daily driver class, work on the exterior, interior, and then trunk.

Please do volunteer to help with judging. There are plenty of classes and all of the head judges appreciate the volunteers. You can even volunteer to help my classes...street driven and daily driven!!

Regards,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts