Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going to the Dallas Mustang's Open House this Saturday (Oct. 27)?

·
Registered
32 Posts
if i get my seats in i will

·
Registered
764 Posts
I hope to be there!!! What are the times again???

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
http://www.dallasmustang.com/images/openhouse_flyer_web.jpg

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I will

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'm going sans vehicle. I ordered a bunch of parts to take advantage of the discount (basically - no tax or shipping) - so my son and I are taking the rally ranger

·
Registered
395 Posts
Well I talked to the bank. Looks like they will loan me enough money to drive the coupe to Dallas Mustang. Now if I can talk the gas station into a volume discount. Gotta love a big block with 3.91 gears.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I plan on going and showing.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
The show was a really nice event and the weather was perfect. I saw Larry's coupe but since I have no idea of what he looks like was unable to say hello. Lots of really superb rides there today. Too bad I didn't know anybody I would have liked to stay alittle longer. Nice show, the family and I had a good time.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Robert65FB said:
The show was a really nice event and the weather was perfect. I saw Larry's coupe but since I have no idea of what he looks like was unable to say hello. Lots of really superb rides there today. Too bad I didn't know anybody I would have liked to stay alittle longer. Nice show, the family and I had a good time.
You're the only person I would have recognized, but probably only if you were kneeling next to your FB. I was in a superman shirt if you saw me. :D

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Another reason for VMF T-shirts.... Only person I saw was Ronnie. I saw Johns coupe out front and Larry's coupe out back, very nice car BTW. Took my son inside when they dyno'ed that twin turbo viper.

·
Registered
764 Posts
What did it dyno at??? im guessing 900.I was there with my acapulco blue 68' coupe. It was parked around the side of the building. Black interior and crager's. Dont know if anyone saw me. Anyways there were some nice cars there. I start to get sad now that alot of the car events are coming to an end for the year.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was a great day! Sorry I didn't get to meet all you guys. I was the guy they kept calling to move his car...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Had a good time and I thought the food was great. Saw Tim, Ronnie, Steve, Larry, Larry, John, Bill and Chip. I won the raffle for a $500 Classic Auto Air gift certificate! I can use that!

I saw your car Hotroodder68, nice ride.
Fast68back, we watched the Viper dyno, just didn't recognize each other.

The highlight of the show had to have been the three beer buddies in the Chevy Plumbing service truck that won the Burn Out contest with a peg leg smokey beer belly red neck burn out.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That guy was hilarious on his Mini-Bike!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Great show. Wife and I had a great time. Really enjoyed visiting with Jerry,Tim,Larry,and the rest of the crew. All of your rides looked awesome. House is getting closer Jerry,will call soon. Discount season is coming soon,Right!!!!???
Sastangs

1 - 20 of 37 Posts