Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I have had no problems with them in the past, you obviously have so what it is?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
repeatedly making mistakes, shipping wrong parts,
shipping wrong parts 2 to 3 times repeatedly,
EVERY order having something wrong for the past 2 years.
it's like there are idiots working there that could care less about quality control.
complete losers,
i've been doing mail order on a regular basis with many different companies,for many years, dallas mustang is by far the worst.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I think that's when you switch. If it has been going on for 2 years, why didn't you switch earlier?

I definitely would have.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Sounds frustrating, I've actually been to their store and the employees were very helpful, and the hand full of times I've ordered parts from them they've been spot one. Guess I've been lucky. Have you tried NPD?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I get most of my stuff from them, but I just drive the 20 minutes to their shop. Sorry you're not getting good service from them.

·
Registered
395 Posts
They just had a change in ownership about two months ago. There were two owners who didn't get along. Through binding arbitration, one owner bought the other out. I quit useing them for large orders years ago, because of the reasons decribed above. Now I only use them when I have time to drive down there. Since the buy out, service has been much better. If you try them again I would recomend asking for a sales person who knows vintage Mustangs. Get thier name and ask for that person each time you call. A lot of thier busness is new Mustangs and it's hard to find people who know both.

Larry

·
Registered
171 Posts
If you have had that many problems I would definitely switch. Mustang part vendors have been the most pain free for me, and I have ordered from many of them (Mustangs Unlimited, Mustangs Plus, Laurel Mountain, CJ, Mustang Depot, etc).

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
69 scj coupe said:
They just had a change in ownership about two months ago. There were two owners who didn't get along. Through binding arbitration, one owner bought the other out. I quit useing them for large orders years ago, because of the reasons decribed above. Now I only use them now when I have time to drive down there. Since the buy out service has been much better. If you try them again I would recomend asking for a sales person who knows vintage Mustangs. Get thier name and ask for that person each time you call. A lot of thier busness is new Mustangs and it's hard to find people who know both.

Larry
Ask for Mike, he has been there forever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts