Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Lunch meeting we had at the last Dallas Swap meeting was awesome, I had a great time and would love to do it again.

I will be selling on Saturday the 22nd., so unless things go very well I won't be able to do lunch easily and want to see who would be interested in meeting for dinner, the swap meet closes at 5:00 PM.

If dinner doesn't work for you guys and gals then I suggest someone plans a lunch and you all bring some leftovers to my swap space /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Who's in?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Let me know...I'd love to meet everyone again. Heard a rumor the meet was on Friday also?

Jeff

·
Registered
923 Posts
This can't be right. I'm not flying on the 22nd, normally these things happen when I'm flying, so I can make it. Let me know what were going to do !
Dinner sounds fine, but where?
Dave

P.S. what are you selling? I know we have a bunch of stuff we need to sell.
Do you want to borrow the sand blasting cabinet?

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Dave, I hope you can make it. I was thinking of doing it at On the Border again since it is close and they seem to have a decent seating arrangement. Unless I get some objections or other suggestions.

I'm selling leftovers from my '66 & '67. If you have a few items I can sell them for you. If you have a lot and want a space you better call soon, they usually sell out before the swap meet date. The spaces are small at 9'x18' (I should have gotten 2) so keep that in mind.

I'd love to borrow your sand blasting cabinet, but I need to sell off some of this extra stuff to make room first /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Can I hit you up for it in a couple weeks?

Thanks,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts