Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Lunch meeting we had at the last Dallas Swap meeting was awesome, I had a great time and would love to do it again.

I will be selling on Saturday the 22nd., so unless things go very well I won't be able to do lunch easily and want to see who would be interested in meeting for dinner (the swap meet closes at 5:00 PM.)

If dinner doesn't work for you guys and gals then I suggest someone plan a lunch and you all bring some leftovers to my swap space /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I got a few responses on the last post, but no real consensus on whether we should do lunch or dinner. What do you think? Give me your opinion, you won't hurt my feelings /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
923 Posts
Dinner!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
So whats the verdict? Ill be out there buying, I would prefer a dinner. How was 'On the Border'? last time? I missed the last one...

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm leaning towards dinner, I'll post again tonight with info on On the Border for Dinner. On the Border was great last time, especially since we had 16+ people. There was only one incident of incorrect change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts