Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm Carpal Tunnel now, wow! Wish I could say it's because of all the wondeful advice, guidance and wisdom I'm passing on to you all, but unfortunately it's just the opposite. Each Mustang task I take on is good for weeks of stupid questions on VMF!

Here's to my next 2500 posts!

·
Registered
858 Posts
damn if ur wrists hurt soooo much then stop mast.....mastering ur mechanic skills when wrenching those bolts on ur car :p :: lol

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Hey Dan - Seems to me you've been quiet lately...What's up with "Warm Spit" ? Dickson

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been a busy summer with moving and all, so there hasn't been enough wrenching time on the stang to get me in trouble. I do have some new seats I plan to rig in there soon.

As far as Warm Spit goes, not enough time there either. So far all I've done is some more dissassembly, scrounging for some parts I'll need, and buying tools (compressor and air tools, welder etc.). I've also been taking measurements, modeling the frame up in CAD, and talking to others who've done similar mods. My next task is to build a support system in the garage so I can hoist the body tub and bonnet over the frame.

Too many cool projects, not enough time :(

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
LOL good one... :eek: What really gets me is all the junk that accumulates around the "junk" you are trying to work on! I was chaning the u-joints on the stang and had the driveshaft laying on a table with the end over the shop press to mash out the old joints and the shaft started rolling off the table (duhh round stuff does too roll on a flat surface, think I would have had enough sense to have someting to stopper the thing :eek: ) and I step over to catch it and promptly trip over the stupid pressure washer and then fall over the stupid weed eater and another stool and wind up like the 3 stooges! Wouldn't you love to have a video of this kind of stuff :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts