Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say that I've been really jazzed about all the great tech we've been seeing in here lately. Keep it coming guys! :highfive:

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
I'll second that! Some of you truly amaze me with your talent...and I appreciate having the chance of knowing you.

·
White Elephant Guy
12,969 Posts
Thanks to bob for providing the space and to everyone on here for their wealth of knowledge and willingness to share it and teach those of us eager to learn.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
ditto.... a lot of creativity and knowledge, I have re-built my car with info from this section, and still trying to get it right, from search's I believe I have the answers to my current handling issues, I have to say I've been really busy with my business and would like to attribute more.. I will soon :eek:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Its a great section,thanks Bob for providing the space & thanks John "opentracker" for sharing all your great ideas + everybody else :) :)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Definately my favorite forum. I need to check it at least twice a day to get my fix.

Tim

·
Registered
428 Posts
I agree too!! While I have a general mechanical understanding, I know little to nothing about Mustangs. The members of this forum have helped me greatly. I have bookmarked web-sites and created advice files from here. Many kudos to all!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Kudos to this forum and especially this section!! Great bunch of people and excellent, knowledgeable ideas/advice/tips from people who have the background and experience. For a beginner like me, soaking it all up and putting it to practice is invaluable. Thanks!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
i have got lots of ideas already for my 70 track car project from here. THANKS!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts