Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call from Baker enginering. The guy that does the dyno computer won't be there tomorrow. So they had to reschedule for Monday.
Darn it I was really looking forward to That. I guess a couple more days won't matter.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
TFOB i have a question for you.

When you dropped the 429 in the vert, did you strengthen up the frame? I dont know, but it seems like you would have to deal with some serious twist with that bad boy

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did not do anything to the frame. I put on lakewood traction bars. When I step on it I don't feel any kind of twist or contortion on it, The vars seem to help in putting pressure on pretty equal. They do lift the back end pretty good. I imagine I will get sub frame connectors over the winter.
with the Comp at 8.5 -1 I don't think the HP and Torq will be huge.I am thinking 275 hp at the rear wheels. ANyone else want to take a guess? look ant my info for engine specs.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Thanks TFOB, hope to see those results soon aswell!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Tony:
Bummer!!!!! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif But the good news for me is next Wed, we'll be fixing the Mustang!!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
JDiehl
70 76B Convert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts