Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with Dave(69m1scode) and he said it'd be cool if we had another gathering at his place. I have received a request for a Friday, so Dave, if 3 Feb sounds good you let us know what time. Also, could you PM your adress so I can mapquest it? Weather permitting I'll be in the Stang.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
3 Feb is a go (at this point). I'll probably be knee deep in restoring a bookcase but that won't take up much room. I'll fire up the barbi (with due respect to the aussies!). Beer, hot dogs, burgers and anything anybody wants to throw on (no cats please, the fur is so hard to get off the grill and so few recipies - kidding here, don't tell tiggermom).
Dave

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dave. You gonna put the book shelf on the rotisserie? Also, you going stock or modified? Better yet, make it a clone! I say lower it a few inches, you know, slammed so you can barely fit a Mustang Monthly flat between the shelves. I'm getting some ideas. Shelby inspired furniture.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I wont be able to make this trip,either.. :(...the daughetr has a cheerleading comp. in Columbus that week-end.Also with the Super Bowl being on Sunday, I dont think I can convince swmbo that the trip is a "good idea" this time :lol: I suggest anyone who might be thinking about it to make an effort to attend, as I had a great time last time, and these guys are great!...Have fun

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Bart,
Mustangs and shelves? You didn't see my car in the bookshelf in house. At this point I have a balance beam type of a scale with a 69 mach on one side. Future plan is putting a stack of little money bags on the other side. Course the bags will weigh more!
Dave

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, I have a Mustang toy collection too. I was going to mention, I checked the weather reports and its looking bad, snow Tuesday, and rain through Friday. Dave, so far looks like just CobraDan and myself. I think we might want to plan for a rain check. I'll keep an eye on the weather report and see if it changes. It's been nicer than the reports have said lately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts