Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling the complete Daze Cars set-up to convert your early Mustang with a T5 to a hydraulic clutch. I bought this to convert my car, but I've now sold my Mustang, so I have no use for this kit anymore.

This kit is his complete set-up, and includes the Wilwood master cylinder, the CNC slave, the transmission bracket for mounting the slave, the offset bracket that mounts to your pedal, the slave pushrod, the firewall reinforcement plate, the braided hose and correct fittings.

I believe I paid over $300 for all this, but I'll sell it for $150. None of the parts have ever been used or mounted.....all brand new.

Reply here, send me a PM, or drop me a line at [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Per my email, I'm interested and will take it. Let me know when you have shipping costs determined and I'll send payment via PayPal.

Thanks

·
Registered
'69 Mustang coupe...331, Fox / Explorer EFI, TK3550, MDL, SoT, TCP, Fays2 Watts, 94-04 Cobra discs
492 Posts
Did you end up selling this kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'69 Mustang coupe...331, Fox / Explorer EFI, TK3550, MDL, SoT, TCP, Fays2 Watts, 94-04 Cobra discs
492 Posts
How you likey? I'm looking at switching to hydraulic myself. Several kits in the market...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts