Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you hear of a great deal on a 24 foot "Pace America" car trailer; with a slight bleamish on the drivers side about 3 feet in front of the dual wheels on the outer frame only. It has been to Ocean City, Atlanta, and Florida only.... Do not buy It. Call me..... Mine was stolen this past week ... from the parking lot... at my warehouse. The police have said good luck. The orginial colour is blue and only one year old.... thanx doug

·
Administrator
19,339 Posts
I year ago our company Pace America was stolen from an employee's front yard. It had the front bodywork, spare engine, tires, and all the spare parts for our company sponsored dwarf car. We've seen neither hide nor hair of it since. The boss claimed it was the last straw, had us put the car back in race form and promptly sold it. This effectively put an end to any company racing involvement, which sucks.
I if ever manage to come up with a trailer of my own you can bet it will locked up tight at all times. Sorry to hear about yours, I'm afraid the cops are right about any chance of recovery. Depressing isn't it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts