Thank you for the mention MidnightExpress. According to the rules:
Even though you aren't eligible to win again until next month, you are more than welcome to share your photos! That goes for any of our previous winners.I won August ROTM. So, I'm disqualified from this months ROTM contest. Which is why I have not posted...... But, I can enter again starting next month .....
Thank you Administrator (~MR). Here you go @MidnightExpressEven though you aren't eligible to win again until next month, you are more than welcome to share your photos! That goes for any of our previous winners.
Not sView attachment 870336Everyone says you're not supposed to pick favorites, but for this month's challenge, that's exactly what we want you to do!
Congrats again to @mrbreez, November's winner.
Show us your favorite pic featuring your Vintage Mustang!
We do have some basic rules:
Winners will receive:
- Members MUST have at least 20 posts
- You may submit up to 5 photos
- If you won in a previous month, you cannot win for the rest of the year; however, if you have a second ride that meets the criteria, you can enter that.
- Voting will take place toward the end of the month
- Feel free to PM me with ideas for future themes
Good luck to all who enter!
- One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)
- A profile badge to show off your winner status
- A place in the Vintage-Mustang.com winner's gallery
- Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next contest starts
Beautiful job!!!Thank you Administrator (~MR). Here you go @MidnightExpress
Okay everyone, as mentioned above I cannot compete, but don't mind sharing pictures..... I have only taken the car to one show so far. Therefore, I don't have many cool or favorite photos just yet.
Here are a couple from the car show I went too....
I think as of now this is my favorite photo since the sun really shows off the pearl in the paint.
View attachment 870963
View attachment 870964
View attachment 870966
View attachment 870983
View attachment 870968