Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I wish I could transplant a few hundred of the deer around Auburn to the Talladega National Forest, especially since they keep cutting down woods and building more around here...there is less habitat and more deer strikes here every year.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Me and my F150 could bag one of those, and have! Cute little things until it's too late and they're not so little.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Couple of my trail cams been picking up some big groups lately. One of big ones I was after suddenly disappeared several months ago, I wasn't getting pictures, neighbor stopped getting pics. He turned up on camera last week. Must have gone into some deep hiding. Gonna have to work on cutting back on the coyote population though.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Couple of my trail cams been picking up some big groups lately. One of big ones I was after suddenly disappeared several months ago, I wasn't getting pictures, neighbor stopped getting pics. He turned up on camera last week. Must have gone into some deep hiding. Gonna have to work on cutting back on the coyote population though.
We'll go months without hearing any coyotes and then you'll hear them yelping half the night...

Allen

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Love me some venison steaks. I haven't hooked up with any hunters round these parts yet, so I haven't got a way to get any.

·
Registered
118 Posts
A buddy who lives near San Antonio sent me this pic in January in his yard! i asked was he feeding it with that bucket, he said NO, i threw the bucket at it to make it look at me!:confused:
Yall suck!
IMG_1505.jpg

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
This is a small herd of deer that crossed the highway in front of me and my daughter last spring when we were headed to New Mexico on a road trip:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Azzwholes to elbows here in the Texas Hill Country and a shade less at the place in north Idaho. The northern ones, along with bear, moose and elk, work me.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
That buck on the left looks quiet happy...
There was another, smaller buck with this herd, but he might have already been over the rise of that old railroad bed the does are going over in the picture.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Georgia is overrun with deer. Why doesnt one of these ag university's come up with a grass that is distasteful to deer and other wildlife so we can get these guys away from the road?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
This is a small herd of deer that crossed the highway in front of me and my daughter last spring when we were headed to New Mexico on a road trip:
A small herd of deer crossed in front of me when I was going to work out in Cali one morning. One of the smaller ones got my front bumper at about 25. Fortunately the damage wasn't worse than a few bent pieces of metal. The bummer was that I had no idea what to do with the deer, so I left it on the side of the road. Found out when I got to work that several people there coulda helped me with that, so I left behind some really nice meat. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts