Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reading that earlier post on defrauding an innkeeper reminded me of something that happened to me and some friends down in Florida a few years back. We were down at Volusia County Speedway during speedweeks in February one year and we had paid for a parking spot for the R.V. We were in the parking lot which is basically located between the two tracks, one 3/8s mile dirt and one 1/2 mile asphalt. Anyway we were going to whatch the races on the asphalt track and while we were waiting to go we had climbed on top of the motor home to watch the dirt cars PRACTICE. We were up there watching when here comes a FLA. highway patrol officer and he tells us that we can't stand on top of our motor home and watch the dirt cars practice, even though we paid good money to park the motor home there for a week or so. Its considered defrauding an innkeeper. I just call it plain ole greed. For some reason that just really pissed me off. Oh well, life goes on!! :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Maybe that Defrauding an innkeeper law came out of the whiney bunch that own Wrigely Field. They are never to happy about the businesses that offer roof top views to the Cubs games. Wrigely Field even built bill boards to block the views of some roof tops. Sounds like greed to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts