Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of parts can be interchanged between Demon's and Holley's. I'm using Holley jets and gaskets on my Demon now. But how about things like metering blocks? My Road Demon Jr. uses a metering block instead of jets for the secondaries. The same as the Holley that came off the car. Since the Demon primary jets are WAY big out of the box, I'm guessing the secondaries are the same way. Will the Holley metering block work on the Demon? I've never seen a listing for different size BG plates, and I doubt they would be cheep. Anyone ever tried this?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Just drop them an email at Barry Grant. I found that their tech support was very helpful, with choosing the correct carb for my car when I get the money together to pick up the race demon.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
"uses a metering block instead of jets for the secondaries"

Just a note about terms, metering blocks have jets, when you don't have jets and block, you have a metering plate. This was just not to confuse those who are not in carbs.

Oh, and if you use a metering block on 1850 type carb, it requires longer fuel transfer pipe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts