Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alas, I have searched the VMF archives, but have not found the answer to the eternal question… any body see/buy/use the Dennis Carpenter repo 67 fenders? I’ve got the overseas repos… I’m going to make rain gutters out of them!

·
Registered
16,014 Posts
Who is Dennis Carpenter? If he's the guy that makes the '67/8 decklids I would not put much faith in it ... or is that Distinctive Industries.

You'll never beat sourcing a set of decent fenders from the Southwest.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I've known Daniel and his father, Dennis since the 80's, and have toured their facilities. Dennis does older Fords and trucks, and Daniel does Mustangs. They only do parts that exceed most expectations! Daniel has connected with the original Ford molds and, if you haven't seen their products, you'll be pleasantly surprised once you do. They were invited to display at the manufacturers tent at the Ford 100. Their 65-66 fenders now even have ford date codes stamped into them! They are just north of the Lowe's Speedway outside of Charlotte. I haven't heard anything about the 67 fenders, but I just bought a set of 65's for a customer and they are heavier them recycled Taiwan stuff!
(As an aside- registered Pony Drive participants get a 10% discount from Daniel! ;))

1 - 3 of 3 Posts