Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Cedar Falls to Detroit is 600 miles. I wasnt going to take it this year, but my wife suggested trailering it to her parents house and driving it from there. That is only about a 3 hour drive from there. So finally it will be going (God willing) this year. I have to change out the alternator before we go.
So, Who else will be there and where will you be hanging out???
Hope to see all you guys there. If you haven't ever been, Its HUGE!!!!
Later...Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
If you, or anyone else for that matter, need any help while you are in the area, I have every tool imaginable and at least I can direct you to an auto parts store. I live only about 5 or 6 miles from the cruise. Less, if you start at the north end...

So, if anyone is stuck, don't be afraid to call me....I'll give you my number if you request it...

Gary.........::

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'll be there--along with the other 1.5 million. Haven't decided where I'm going to park. Probably leave really early and hope for the best. Good luck with your travels.

rob

·
Registered
150 Posts
Rob-

Last year we parked, free, at the State Fair grounds (8 mile and Woodward) and took the "free" shuttle bus to the heart of the Dream Cruise (11-13 Mile Roads). Lots of parking available.

If you get a chance, try to see the Mustang show in Royal Oak Friday night - a lot of top-notch rides!

Can't wait for next weekend!!

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts