Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a trip and got a call from the shop. Diane's paint is done - she's baking outside in this 92° heat. A few days of some mechanical issues that I figured I'd let them do because I don't have any expertise in some of the things I need , and I'll be able to finish her interior stuff at home. FINALLY, after 4 months! Although they had closures for the Kung flu panic mongering, so I wasn't in a hurry. 20200709_095848.jpg 20200709_095834.jpg

·
Registered
142 Posts
Geezer, that looks great. I'm jealous of your fresh paint as mines 25 years old and sure I have to make it last quite a few years more. Get going on it so you get some drive time on that paint job, it cures better at 60 mph lol.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Geezer, that looks great. I'm jealous of your fresh paint as mines 25 years old and sure I have to make it last quite a few years more. Get going on it so you get some drive time on that paint job, it cures better at 60 mph lol.
Haha, I can't wait to get some speed on! The BW and I are going to be busy with the MTF headliner, radio and speakers install, carpet, etc.
Thanks all for the great comments and I'll post photos when we're all done. Until then, everyone stay safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts