Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been doing a bit of test driving the new GT and I am very happy with it.The power is great handling the best I have had. There is no more leaning on th ecurves. Don't know if this is something new or not, my last new one was a van and a pickup, but it has what is called traction lock, a switch that causes the rear wheels to grab rather than spin.If it is overpowered the computer will retard the timing rather than spin the tires, it can be switched off if you have a desire to leave a few black lines though. The electric seat is very good with all lumbar, tilt, front/back movement done with buttons. I had my neighbour out today for a cruise, RCMP, and he was very surprised at the comfort and power the car has. Nice whenb you can get out on the open road and try a few things like that.Traffic up here is not like in the south, just starting to get the Alaskain tourist going by, but still not many on the highway, we played safe..
Now if I could just get some service from the Ford head office everything would be fine.My last two Fords I had problems with, not the local dealewr but with the head office, told them where to park thier cars..and now I buy another one, so it can't be that bad.
Any other questions , Dickson, let me know..Gas mileage should be good as well, says 31 on highway and 21 city , wether that is in American Gallons or Canadian .
Don

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Thanks. Sounds like a great car !

Of course, if I end up with a new mustang as a company car the VMF will know. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Dickson

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They get good mileage, 31 hwy so the report reads and have a good resale value as well..Build it up and maybe the Co will go for one.Company add on it, the GT will draw the attention and the people will see the company logo/add..something to think about, lol
Don

1 - 3 of 3 Posts