Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I'm new of course.

I just bought the car shown below. I think I got a great deal on it. I only paid $6K for it. I have a ton of things lined up for its restoration, but I wanted to get everyones ideas first.

Also, if anyone out there has a 67 or 68 Shelby, I would be interested in trading my car for yours. Thanks.
http://a4.cpimg.com/image/50/13/11483984-ac48-02000180-.jpg

·
Premium Member
1965 Coupe
2,754 Posts
I would say so! You have a super straight, rust free, highly optioned and complete, convertible. Those bring high dollar, at least out here in MI. Too bad it's not Red...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, I'm jealous. I would love to find such a great deal. A little (very little) wax and she ought to look like new.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Aren't those original redline wide ovals it's sitting on?

If so, those are worth the price alone!

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
lol...anyone calling themselves mustang guru is just a glutton for punishment!!!

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Hey invest $30K and you surely will have a car worth 12.5K.

I would start with one of those bare foot gas pedals, but that is me.

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
I'd say so....The hood hinges and glass alone are worth well over $10k on ehay..../forums/images/icons/wink.gif Dickson

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Trade? Hummmm, I'll think about it.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That's my car! It was stolen 2 months ago! It looks like someone has been doing some bodywork on it though...and I think the people at "Cars in Barns" would like to know where their picture went /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
I'll give you $10 for it right now!
D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Really? Great! Whats your phone number so I can get some more information on your car. I have to know if it will be a good deal for me...Thanks.

·
7,078 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. I paid almost that much for mine, and it's needed about everything yours appears to need.

Phil

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I can't believe you bought that car out from under me! I saw it first! It was going to be my daily driver and I was ready to offer the guy $7,500 for it, but you beat me to it!

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
Somebody trying to make an Elenore I?

Hey! the pawn shop in the background! I pawned my VCR there two weeks ago!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts