Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Die-Cast Promotions will be making a die cast of my car as raced in the 70's. I have been sending them a lot of pictures.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
That is quite an honor. Very cool and will you be signing these for members :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
VERY COOL! Does it get any better than that? Congratulations. Do they have any idea on how long until its out? I like the idea of an action figure.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I would like one too!! I have not seen a 69 coupe in Die-cast I take the action figure too but only if the shoes match. that is so cool !! Congratulations !!!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have a lot of details yet but last week they said around August it should be available. Today we went over some details. Talked about headers, transmission, ladder bars, wheels, slicks and the design on the deck lid.

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
I don't have a lot of details yet but last week they said around August it should be available. Today we went over some details. Talked about headers, transmission, ladder bars, wheels, slicks and the design on the deck lid.
For such a unique car, I guess they better be pretty detailed and authentic! That is an amazing honor! They better give you several models. One for the house, one for the garage, one for the car, and maybe 5 more. :pirate:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
You offering signatures? I'll be placing an order soon!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You offering signatures? I'll be placing an order soon!
I would be glad to sign them. You can order from them and ship to me or buy them from me and I can sign and ship to you. I would have to have the money up front and than I would order them. Unfortunately I do not take credit cards

·
Registered
8,138 Posts
Man, that is awsome!! I gave up the die cast collecting after I ran out of room for them. I might have to make an exception to the rule since Rusty has helped me out so much on this board!
BTW, Are they using SPI epoxy as the base? LOL!!

·
I won a special award
7,411 Posts
According to the link Rusty posted, they're going to be made out of HWY61 brand Mustangs. HWY61 cars have great detail and are some of the best bang for the buck on 1/18th scale diecast cars.

·
Registered
406 Posts
That sux how many units do they need to presell in order to go ahead with the build?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts